InSpree Inc. (“In/Spree”, “we” or “us”) cares deeply about your privacy. We believe in transparency, and we are committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, which includes informing you about how we use your personal information. This policy explains our privacy practices for inspreeapp.com (the “Site”), any mobile applications (the “Apps”) and any additional services provided by InSpree Inc. (collectively with the Site and the Apps, the “Services”).
Please note, this policy is part of the In/SpreeTM Terms of Service [http://inspreeapp.com/pages/terms-and-conditions]. By using the Services, you consent to our use of your information in the ways set out in this policy and in our Terms of Service. This policy applies only to our Services. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any third-party websites or apps that you may connect to the Services or use independently.
What information Does In/Spree Collect From its Users?
- Information you give us We receive, store and process information that you make available to use when accessing or using the Services. Examples include:
- Filling in any form on the Services, such as registration which requires: (i) a valid email address, (ii) your first and last name, and (iii) a password;
- Using the Services to view Influencer Content, post comments or reviews, or communicate with other users;
- Linking your account on a third party site (e.g. Instagram®) to your In/Spree account, in which case we will have limited access to the personal information that you have provided to that third-party site, to the extent allowed by your settings with the third-party site; and
- Communicating with In/Spree via the App or by email.
- Mobile Data When you use certain features of the App, we may receive, store and process different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Services). If you access the Services through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this.
- Log Data We may also receive, store, and process log data, which is information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever you access or use the Services, regardless of whether you are registered with In/Spree or logged into your In/Spree account. Information that may be collected includes: your IP address, the date and time you access or use the Services, the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
How In/Spree Uses Information Collected from its Users
We respect your privacy. In/Spree will not disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties without your consent, except as specified in this policy. We use, store and process information about you for the following general purposes:
- To enable you to use and access the Services,
- For identification and authentication,
- To contact users,
- For general research and aggregate reporting,
- To create and maintain the Services as safe and secure, and
- To comply with our legal obligations.
In/Spree may share demographic information with future business partners, but it will always be aggregated and anonymized, so personally-identifiable information is not revealed.
In/Spree may engage third-party companies and individuals (such as payment processors, research companies, analytics and security providers) to help provide our Services. These third parties have limited access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to In/Spree not to disclose or your use your information for other purposes.
How In/Spree Uses and Processes User Communications
We may, either directly or through third party companies and individuals we engage to provide services to us, review, scan, or analyze your communications with other users exchanged via the Services for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research and customer support purposes. We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications for sending third party marketing messages to you. We will also not sell this information to third parties. We will use automated methods to carry out these reviews where reasonably possible. However, from time to time, we may have to manually review some communications. By using the Services, you consent that In/Spree, in its sole discretion, may, review, scan, analyze, and store your communications, whether done manually or through automated means.
Messages from In/Spree
From time to time, In/Spree will contact you. Primarily, these messages are delivered by email or by push notifications, and every account is required to keep a valid email address on file to receive messages. In/Spree may contact you by telephone to provide member support or for transaction related purposes if you have given us permission to contact you. Additionally, In/Spree may send you an SMS message or physical mail in order to provide you with customer support or to provide you services. You may update your contact information and preferences in your account settings.
Some messages from In/Spree are service-related and required for members. Examples of service-related messages include an email address confirmation/welcome email when you register your account, notifications you request us to provide, and correspondence with In/Spree’s support team. You may not opt out of receiving service-related messages from In/Spree, unless you close your account.
In/Spree may also send you messages related to certain features or your activity through the Services. From time to time, we may develop new types of messages and share them with you to inform you about our Services. Primarily, members will receive these messages via email or push notifications through the App.
In/Spree may offer email newsletters. When you register for an account, or choose to subscribe to a newsletter, you will receive newsletters from us. You may subscribe or unsubscribe from optional newsletters under account settings or by following the instructions contained in the newsletter emails.
When In/Spree Discloses or Shares Personal Information, and To Whom
We may transfer, store, use and process your information, as follows:
- We may allow our related entities (if any) to use and process your personal information in the same way and to the same extent that we are permitted to do under this policy. These related entities comply with the same obligations that we have to protect your personal information under this policy.
- We may engage third party companies and individuals to provide services, such as to help verify your information, to assist with fraud prevention and risk assessment or to assist with customer service. We may provide personal information to these parties but only for the limited purpose of allowing them to provide services. We will ensure such third parties have contractual obligations to protect your personal information and not to use it for an unrelated purpose.
- You acknowledge, consent, and agree that In/Spree may access, preserve and disclose your information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to claims asserted against In/Spree; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce and administer agreements with users, such as our Terms of Service, this policy and any other which may exist from time to time, (d) for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer service, product development, and de-bugging purposes; or (e) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of In/Spree, its users or members of the public. We will use commercially reasonably efforts to notify users about law enforcement requests for their data.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Your In/Spree account information is protected by a password. It is important that your protect against unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password, computer and mobile device secure, such as by signing out after using our Services.
In/Spree encrypts sensitive information using secure socket layer technology (SSL), Oauth authentication. In/Spree following generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once In/Spree receives it. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In/Spree will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you the Services. If you no longer want In/Spree to use your information to provide you the Services, you may close your account. In/Spree will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You may inform us of any changes or requests regarding your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under applicable data protection law, we may update or delete your personal data accordingly.
We may update this policy from time to time. If we believe the changes are significant, we will let you know by doing one (or more) of the following: (1) posting the changes on the Site and Apps, (2) sending you an email or message about the changes, or (3) posting an update in the version notes on the Apps’ platform. That way you can decided whether you want to continue using the Services. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. You use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated policy.
If you have questions or suggestions about personal information you can contact In/Spree by sending an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org], or by writing us at the following address: [38 E. Ridgewood Ave, STE 276, Ridgewood, NJ 07450].